Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pooooooooop!

Lots of poop.  Poop is good.  I love poop.  Poop. Poop. Poop.  I can breathe a sigh of relief now that we're seeing regular piles of good poop.

I don't have much else to say right now.  There will be lots of grazing and hand walking until Licorice can go out with his buddies and be back on a normal diet.  We're putting him on a supplement for ponies with sensitive hind guts and I know more about my ponies internal workings than I did before.  It's all part of getting to know him.

Hopefully this was an unusual event in his life and not a way of being for him.  But even if he does turn out to be a sensitive flower, I'll take it.
Look who's back to wearing a chain and dragging people to his favorite patch of grass!  Yeah for feeling well enough to have horrible manners!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that's wonderful! I hope he continues to feel better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he's doing better - poop - at least horse poop - is very, very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that Licorice is feeling more himself! That has to make you feel so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how great that word "poop" is to horse people. Keep pooping Buddy.

    ReplyDelete