Thursday, February 16, 2012

Complete Time Suck

Not enough work to do today?  Here's a total time suck for you.  Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show!


Amazing horses.  Terrible horses.  Some awesome examples of horrific riding, but also some examples of lovely quiet riding.  And all on crazy town Ayrabs.  Yep, I've already seen two near wrecks in the two classes I watched.  It's fascinating stuff.

On the one hand it makes me want to show!  On the other hand, it reminds me why I don't.  If only I had this on a big screen television and a bottle of wine.  Good times, my friends. 

Question for the Arab people....are they playing the music at the actual show?  Do they play music at every class?  If so, I need to show on the Arab circuit.  I hate how quiet dressage shows are.  It's nerve wracking.  Yeah, what AM I doing messing around with dressage?  I need a discipline where there's music involved!!


No comments:

Post a Comment