1. When I want to suddenly do a crazy clinic, send my horse off to a far away trainer, or any other mission that takes me off course from the mountain I'm climbing, I will refer to this post.
2. When I am doing my mountain climbing (this would be the mountain of confidence and relationship with my pony) and I get to the top and am headed down the other side, I will not suddenly decide that I need a different mountain guide or a whole new mountain.
|Oh sure he's working hard. But can he do this on a pony? I didn't think so.|
4. Saddle sore is almost completely gone. Wore different kind of underwear today (warning, TMI coming up. If you're sensitive just stop right here) and was unpleasantly surprised. I know some women do it, but I recommend against wearing a thong. It may have saved my ass, but it rubbed other WAY more sensitive areas (or area) raw and that's even worse. Ick, ugh AND ouch.
5. Laura says I'm ready for an evening group lesson. WITH OTHER PEOPLE!!
6. I love my pony.
7. I am so proud of me.
8. I will go and reread the above post mentioned in number 1. a few more times to make sure I get it this time. Really. Really. Get. It.
9. I think y'all are so wonderful and supportive I can hardly stand it. Thank you for keeping on encouraging me and believing that we could actually make progress. We can and we are and we will continue to.
10. And now for a well deserved glass of wine (yes, yes I do know it's only 2:52 p.m. but it's Friday and I've earned it)