Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

I am stuck in the waiting part.  The roads are mostly clear, the weather is warming up.  The horses at the barn were still on limited turn out as of yesterday because the parking lot is still full of ice.  And I am stuck at home, catching up on a week's worth of work from having those darn snow days.  By the way, a week inside with the stomach flu and a rowdy five year old makes you REALLY miss the quiet of the barn!  I'm ready for some pony time.  So, to tide us all over, here's a picture of the Princess in her winter fuzzies with her purple pad.  It's this cute face that keeps me from sending her down the road when she's a crabby, awful bitch.  This makes me think I should take a very cute photo of myself to give to my husband for exactly the same reason....


No comments:

Post a Comment