Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Weency Bit Behind

Sorry I've been MIA the last few weeks.  I got hit with the flu.  And then I recovered for one day, only to be walloped by the stomach flu.  So, I have been in pajamas and in bed for about the last three weeks.

On a good note, all of the holiday weight I wanted to lose is now gone.  My only job now is to keep it off.

I finally did get to go ride my sweet boy yesterday and today.  And I love him.

Also, I'm riding in my first clinic with a local instructor next weekend.  I'm kind of nervous to be riding in a clinic after having three weeks off (and of course I'm out of town this weekend as well), but I'm also excited to have a horse that I feel comfortable enough to do that with.

We tried taking selfies today.  Licorice kept putting his big nose on the camera so they didn't really work out, but they're kinda cute anyway.



Hopefully this week will be full of catching up on the blogosphere and getting back in tune with my fabulous pony.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your clinic! How fun!
    ...one of these days, I'm going to get myself into a clinic... Way to go, you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete